To apply, please visit: https://careers.asam.org/jobs/12236275/executive-director-of-operations
When Fire Fighters and Paramedics struggle to overcome substance use disorders, usually due to co-occurring psych diagnoses related to trauma, there is only one facility dedicated to treating these heroes: The IAFF Center of Excellence in Upper Marlboro, MD, just minutes from Washington, DC. The Executive Director of Operations ensures quality patient care through oversight of day-to-day operations including physical plant, medical, nursing and clinical services, and administration. In this role, you will lead a motivated and qualified team in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and optimize team performance through implementing efficient performance solutions.
IAFF Center of Excellence prides itself on collaboration and a positive team environment. We maintain effective and open communication with both facility staff and corporate leadership, with the goal of highest quality care for patients, and a positive working environment for staff.
· Provide leadership, develop talent, and cultivate a positive, collaborative workplace environment.
· Set direction and deploy resources effectively while leading all aspects of key talent retention, performance management, and staffing (selecting, hiring and training).
· Lead team in controlling costs, managing budget and staffing.
· Assess current processes, compile data, and establish KPIs for reporting/analytics to measure performance and create accountability.
· Recommend and implement improvements to enable scalability and efficiency.
Learn more at https://www.iaffrecoverycenter.com/!