To apply, please visit: https://careers.asam.org/jobs/12236177/medical-director-midwest-region
Posted: April 19, 2019
Location: Center City, Minnesota
Type: Full Time - Experienced
Preferred Education: MD
The Medical Director, Midwest Region ensures on a day-to-day basis that the medical team carries out Hazelden’s promise to our patients: that patients, families and customers will have the best opportunity for lifelong recovery.
- Doctorate (MD)
- DEA Certificate
- DEA DATA waiver to prescribe buprenorphine (within 30 days of hire)
- At least 5 years of physician experience in a health care facility
- Addiction related medical practice
- Minimum two years freedom from chemical use problems
- Must not have had a felony conviction or been incarcerated as a result of a felony conviction in the last three years
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to interact with all levels of associates and customers.
- Current license to practice medicine in state of hire
- Board certification in internal medicine, family practice, psychiatry, or any ACGME specialty.
- ASAM or ABAM certification or added qualifications in addiction psychiatry
- DEA certificate
- Buprenorphine certification
- Previous medical leadership experience